(1) Language display works better in windows 2000, windows-XP, Linux (Redhat 9) and later versions.
(2) Download latha.TTF font file and drop it in 'C:\windows\fonts' folder, if the font file is not already there.
(3) Control Panel - Regional and Language options - Languages - install additional languages for East Asian languages
(4) Get latest internet explorer or FireFox. This site works best with IE 6.0 and above or FireFox 22.214.171.124 and above.
(5) If this still doesn't solve your view problem, click on "View" option on the top of the browser page, "Encoding" and follow to "UTF-8".
Back to Main Page.